TRUENDO Technologies collects and processes your personal data for the following purposes (reasons). Please see your rights below.
You have the right to:
- Information – In cases where your data has been obtained from you, or where it has not been obtained directly from you, you have the right to be informed about how your data may be used (e.g. for which purposes) and your rights associated therewith (e.g. whom to contact about your data).
- Access (tell me what you know about me) – You have the right to request the information a company has saved about you, including the following information:
- The purpose
- The categories of information
- Which other companies the data is shared with
- How long the data will be stored for (if possible)
- Information about your rights
- Rectification (fix or update any incorrect data about me) - If your personal data is incorrect or incomplete, you have the right to have it rectified (corrected) or completed without undue delay.
- Erasure (delete my data) - The “right to be forgotten” allows you to request that your personal data be erased without undue delay, if certain grounds apply. For example, you may request erasure where the use of your personal data is no longer required.
- Restrict Processing (stop using my data) – Under certain circumstances, you have the right to request that the processing of your personal data is restricted. For example, where provisions allow for it, you may request that your data is not erased, but rather that its use be restricted.
- Data Protability (give me my data) – In numerous cases you have the right to receive your personal data which you have provided, so that it can be transmitted for further use where so required.
- Object (stop using my data) – In numerous cases, you have the right to object to having your personal data be used and processed. For example, you have the right to object that your data be used for direct marketing purposes.
- Complaint to Authority – You have the right to direct any complaints about the way we process personal data directly to the responsible authority
- Be informed about profiling (automatic decision making) - if decisions are made about you automatically (only with computers) you have the right to know about and object to it.
Email us under email@example.com
TRUENDO Technologies GmbH
1220, Wien Austria